The Santa Fe Silk Scarf
The Santa Fe, another great jewel tone Wild Rag that is great for guys or girls. This 35" x 35" Long-Tall Wild Rag is 100% 12mm satin silk. The Santa Fe has layers upon layers of aztec-like imagery, giving this scarf a very 3-dimensional look and feel. The various earth tones will give you endless options when wearing. One of our favorites for its diversity in your wardrobe!
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% 12mm Satin Silk
- COLOR: Gold, brown, black, jade, wine, silver, turquoise, rust.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred, or wash with Woolite and cold water on delicate cycle - air dry. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Wrap this Long-Tall around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama. Also, this scarf looks great as a belt or tied on a handbag. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"