Welcome to the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
In close collaboration with peer institutions and following recommendations of health and safety officials nationwide, the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame will continue the current policy of requiring masks and social distancing for all staff and visitors.
Adults (12+) $10
Seniors (65+) & Military (with ID) $7
Children (4-11) $4
Children under 4 free with paid adult admission
First Responders (Medical, Police, Firefighters/EMT) free with paid adult admission
Cowgirl Family Special: (2 adults & up to 4 children) $28
A big THANK YOU to all First Responders and Frontline Workers - FREE Admission with another Paid Admission ticket - Buy One Regular Ticket & Get One First Responder or Frontline Worker Ticket Free. (Medical, Police, Firefighters/EMT)
Open Tuesday - Saturday from 10am-4pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
What are we doing to keep us all safe?
- Buy Your Tickets Here - Advance purchase of tickets reduces contact and check-in time. Tickets may also be purchased at the museum on the day of your visit.
- All visitors must wear a mask - wear your own, or disposable masks are available for you. Our frontline staff will be wearing masks too.
- Frequent cleaning of contact points throughout the day: credit card machines, doors, restrooms, elevator, etc.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the Visitor Desk, restrooms and a variety of contact points throughout the Museum.
- The Western Design Room interactive exhibit is temporarily closed to comply with limiting contact.
- Browse our store. Yes, you can still Shop The Cowgirl - quick-pick items are available at the shop entrance. The Shop will be limited to 4 patrons at a time. Clothing and hats may not be tried on at this time. Staff will use disinfectants to keep the shop clean for our safety.
The National Cowgirl Museum houses several indoor galleries on two floors and an outdoor gallery, the Alice Walton Cowgirl Park, located directly behind the museum on the corner of Gendy and Harley. Allow at least 45 minutes for your visit indoors.
* FREE PARKING
Free parking with a paid Cowgirl Museum admission!
Generously underwritten by The Alan and Nadine Levin Foundation.
Pick up your parking voucher at the front desk.
Redeemable at the Museum Lot, Amon Carter, or Heritage Garage only
Find more info on PARKING, here.
Cowgirl Museum Members, parking in the Museum Lot is free with a voucher from the Visitor's Desk, based on availability. The Museum Lot is located at Harley & Montgomery Streets.
Guided Tours and Group Tours are unavailable at this time. call 817-509-8960 for more information.
See you soon!