Denim Pawn Silk Scarf
For years when the designer of Fringe Scarves was asked, "What is your favorite color?", she lied and said "blue". It just wasn't the truth. It's denim, without a doubt! Another love of hers, old Indian pawn jewelry. Combining the two of these, Fringe designed a scarf using both elements and created the Denim Pawn scarf. In fact, she told us that the denim is from her Barrel Racing jeans! Go figure!
For all of you who can't get enough turquoise jewelry and denim, this large 35x35 silk charmeuse scarf will add a classic, rustic feel to any dress up or dress down outfit. This is a fun scarf dressed up, at the yoga studio or with a t-shirt.
- SIZE: 35" x 35" (The Long-Tall)
- FABRIC: 100% Silk Charmeuse
- COLOR: Distressed denim body with red and dark blue aztec border. Turquoise and silver conchos as accent.
- CARE SUGGESTION: Dry clean preferred, or wash with Woolite and cold water on delicate cycle - air dry. Iron on silk setting or use steamer.
- 1"x1" Fringe logo on center edge
Tips: Tie it in a knot or tie it in a bow! Wrap this Long-Tall around twice and tie a knot or tie it in a bow, or wrap once and leave big and flowing for some drama (see model). Also, this scarf looks great as a belt. Just have fun and "...tie one on!"